A small but sturdy magnetic assembly rubber coated magnet has multiple applications in various fields. It is made up of technically graded steel material with a thick coating of isoprene rubber from the outside. Being coated by rubber, it offers excellent scratch and corrosion resistance in several weather conditions, hence best suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. This rubber Coated Magnet consists threaded hole at the center of the non-magnetic face for proper attachment, and magnetism is focused on one face only, which gives considerable holding force. Notable strength, high friction, waterproof body, and great corrosion and scratch resistance are the key features of these rubber magnets which are highly durable to serve for a long purpose.
The Rubber Coated Magnets and Rubber magnet sheet have broad applications. This serves as an advantageous assembly where high magnetic strength is necessary. The primary applications of Rubber magnet include fixing, holding, and mounting various things where good resisting properties are required. Generally, it is used for suspending outdoor cameras, door latches, heavy-duty performing gates, mounting the lights and sensors, hanging signage, fixing minor equipment repair, organization of items, etc.
The rubber coating of a magnet is a simple procedure with the help of some basic things. Here we are providing step by step guide to rubber coat a magnet.
1. Take a wide-opening utensil made up of glass to transfer liquid rubber coating. Magnet easily gets attracted to the metal; that is why we have to use glass material that can not attract the magnet.
2. Attach the magnet over the bolt in such a way that it is convenient to dip and keep for drying.
3. Prepare a proper mixture of Rubber-Dip and dip a piece of magnet in liquid coating with the help of bolt attached over it. Darin extra rubber coating and spin the magnet slowly for even coating.
4. Keep it for drying on a plane and clear metal surface to ensure proper drying of liquid material
5. Once it is dried, make the rubberized part flat and take out the attached bolt from the uncoated side of the magnet.
Your Rubber Coated Magnet is ready to use.
Many manufacturers and suppliers of Rubber Coated Magnets and Rubber magnet sheets are available in China. Still, Dailymag is a trusted place to avail high quality and specifically sized rubber magnets as per the customer's requirements. Dailymag is a research-oriented industry where the team of highly skilled people understand the need of clients and offer them suitable customized solutions to fulfill their requirements.
The Rubber Coated Magnets are available in various sizes and shapes; one should choose according to their need and requirement. One thing that should be common in all these Rubber Coated Magnets is their ability to perform well, and at Dailymag, all these must-have requirements are assured for client satisfaction. You will be impressed with the products from Dailymag as it offers notable efficiency and excellent performance to serve your purpose effectively.